21/07/2015

~ Twenty-five random facts about me ~

Okay, so on my previous blog (which you don't have to and definitely don't want to see), I did a Fifty facts about me tag but it was kinda lousy like I felt I was trying too hard. But today I felt like "hey, why not do the same on this very blog, why not show some random things about me that nobody's interested at?" again. Fifty seemed too many, so twenty-five it is. Now, I could film a video, I'm even considering creating my own youtube channel but I'm kinda scared. We'll see, let's stick to this form of getting to know me, shall we?



1. So, my first fact is that I'm left-handed. Not that it's especially important to me, it's just the first fact that comes to my head. I mean, you know my name, so being left-handed as a first fact it is. It used to bother me a little bit but as Dan Howell's lefty as well, I like to think that I'm in the cool left-handed people squad. LOLZOR.
2. The fact number one leads to this one - my favourite youtubers are Dan Howell, Phil Lester, Louise Pentland, Jack Howard, and Loey Lane. They truly influenced my life, the fact I am writing this blog is partly their *eheeem* fault?
3. I don't like the colour green. Waaaait, shush, before you all actually manage to kill me, let me explain that. I love the green nature - leaves, grass, trees, plants but the green on clothes, walls... ugh, nopenopenope. NOPE. I also don't like green makeup but it's not a big deal as it wouldn't do good to my eyes and everything anyway.
4. I can speak Polish (obviously), English, Russian (привет, меня зовут Екатерина, мне 22 года, я из Польши, это мой блог, добро пожаловать!), and I have some basics at French and German. I'd love to know Spanish, it's a gorgeous language!
5. I absolutely cannot sing, yet when it's my favourite song, I'm gonna sing, like it or not.
6. I am obsessed with handwriting! I love writing and receiving letters, I just think it's a very personal way of sharing your thoughts.
7. I have never been in love, actually. What am I missing out on? ;)
8. I am a 100% cat person, stating that once and for all. I don't hate dogs or anything, I'm only damn scared of them as one bit me when I was 12. Now I have a big reminder of how much dogs terrify me in the form of a scar on my left calf.
9. I am not a party person at all. After each and every party I am feeling bad about how much I don't socialize and how I don't get on with people during parties. I don't know, I just feel so out of place.  That sucks and gives me anxiety, I'd much rather go to a concert, cinema, whatever.
10. I am clumsy. If I don't spill my coffee while carrying the cup, I'll 100% sure do it while putting in on the table. I am useless at doing anything that requires any manual skills. Yes, I am handicapped.
11. I am also musically handicapped. I can't play anything, my fingers will just become stiff and meh. That sounds weird, ohhh.
12. A lot of people tell me they didn't expect my voice to sound the way it sounds when they hear me talk, they also say it doesn't match the "whole of me". Okay, I guess that's true.
13. I am addicted to music. Like it's a common thing, right? A lot of people cannot imagine a day without music. So yes, my mood gets awful whenever I have to survive a day without my favourite songs. I like almost all genres, but my favs are rock related.
14. I have one sister, who is three years older than me, and a brother, he's four years younger.
15. If you ever ask me whether I watched a given film or not, the most likely answer from me is 'no' cause I don't like watching films by myself and I have no friends. | sad music in the background |
16. BUT if I like something, I'm gonna watch it a million times and obsess over it til everyone hates me. That's how hardcore I am.
17. I love strawberries, mango, bananas, and blueberries. And I actually like tomato juice. Everyone in the world seems to hate it, I find it really yummy!
18. My favourite colours are black, blue, baby pink, white, and grey.
19. Speaking of colours, I am a very black or white person (haha you're hilarious!) But seriously, I am either insanely happy or sad. I am working on it but it's not likely to change anytime soon.
20. If someone calls me from a blocked number, I won't answer the call, I just won't make myself do it.
21. I will never willingly watch or read Fifty Shades of Gray, I find this book and film and all the hype extremely off-putting. I don't want to offend anyone, but to me this book is just plain stupid and I won't damage myself by reading it/ watching the movie. No. You can hate me now.
22. My favourite TV series are Sherlock and Criminal Minds. LOVELOVELOVE. 
23. My thumbs are too fat and I spend twenty hours a day correcting my typos before I post anything.
24. I don't know what's the exact colour of my eyes. Sometimes they're grey, sometimes blue, sometimes green. Meh.
25. And last but not least - I can't drive, I don't think the world will be a safe place once I attempt at driving. :P

So there you have it, twenty-five facts about me that will absolutely change your life. But in all seriousness, it was a fun blog post to write and so I'd love to read +Amani Carson , +Emma Murray , and everyone who feels like writing this version of this post. Feel free to recreate this, I'd love to see someone interacting with me, actually! :D
Oh, I almost forgot! Today's SOTD is Honey Whiskey by Nothing But Thieves. I kid you not, they're brilliant! Go check them out! Once you do that, a tiny kitty cat is born. You do want there to be more fluffy kitties, right?

Stay beautiful,
Kasia xx

You can also follow me on:
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Lastfm |Google+ | Bloglovin | 

6 comments:

  1. Hey I loved your post! I thought it was great! I also love cats I think they are the absolute best! 😸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to see some cat people here! <3

      Delete
  2. I can relate to 16, 20 and 21 haha. And I can't drive either, but that's quite normal if you're from London :P Thanks for tagging me :) It looks fun. Will post mine soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see your post! <3 And thankyouuuu for relating to 21 especially, haha, my friend is so forcing me to give this ....eheem book a try, but I just won't do that, haha. :D

      Delete
  3. Heeeeeey! Just posted mine! ( http://edoublemamurray.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/25-random-facts-about-me.html ) thanks for tagging me :) Em xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiii, yay, nice to see you taking part, I'm checking your post in a minute! xx

      Delete